Have you ever looked at your teeth and wondered how they can get so yellow? A lot of people have. It’s easy to overlook teeth going yellow because it happens so slowly. The good news is that having yellow teeth isn’t a sign that something is seriously wrong. While it can damage your confidence and be disheartening to feel that you’ve lost your winning smile, it’s entirely possible to get it back. The first thing to do is understand why your teeth went yellow in the first place and how you can prevent it from happening in the future.
Main Reasons Teeth Go Yellow
- Accidents – Accidents and physical trauma can crack off tooth enamel and damage the interior of a tooth
- Tooth Grinding
Yellow Teeth Remedies
- Brushing Your Teeth
- Baking Soda And Hydrogen Peroxide
- Coconut Oil Pulling
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon, Orange And Banana Peels
- Activated Charcoal
- Eating Fruits And Vegetables With A High Water Content
What Treatment Options Are There For Whitening Teeth?
Treatment options for whitening teeth can vary depending on the reason and extent of discoloration.
These may include:
- Whitening strips
- Avoiding food and beverages known to cause stains
- Using proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Bondings and veneers
- Over-the-counter teeth whitening agents
- In-home whitening agents sold by a dentist
- At-home teeth whitening kits with LED light, like Snow Teeth Whitening and AuraGlow
- In-office whitening procedures
REFERENCE – https://www.authoritydental.org/yellow-teeth